Self Isolation - Norwich Man Living The Dream

Recently identified as having come into contact with a friend infected with the Coronavirus, Josh Shaw from Norwich was hit with the news that he would have to self isolate for two weeks.

For many of us, this would be a nightmare scenario, but not for Josh!

Speaking to Flip It News, he told us that this sentence has actually given him the ability to live out his dream scenario.

"When I was first told I would need to self isolate, I was understandably down heartened. However, as I thought about it more and more, I realised that this was a perfect opportunity for me.

"Janice (Josh's partner) is always complaining that I spend too long in the bathroom, and I am often forced to finish up my number twos quicker than I would like. Being a man, we take our toilet time as sacred. It is our throne, and where we do most of our best thinking."

With his need for self isolation, and his desire to be in the toilet, he went to Janice and suggested he move into the family bathroom for the fourteen day isolation period.

"First of all she was not keen on the idea, but when I reminded her that we have two bathrooms, and that she would essentially have free roam of the rest of the house, she came around to the idea pretty quickly."

With Janice's blessing received, Josh started moving his stuff into the bathroom, and within the hour he was fully set up, even managing to set up a TV and fridge.

Josh's idea had him laughing all the to the bog

He is now three days into his isolation stint, and with eleven days still remaining, he is no less happy about the situation, and has even hailed his own idea as 'genius'.

"Yes, sleeping in the bathtub can be a little uncomfortable, but overall the experience is better than I ever imagined. I have access to everything I need to enjoy my life, and with it being my exclusive home for the two weeks, Janice cannot demand I finish up quicker than I want to. I advise any man in my situation to consider this option!"

It sounds as though Josh has really landed on his feet with his inspired action plan.

Would this work for you? Or do you have a better idea for self isolation? Let us know in the comments box below.

Comments