Man Insists Water From Sky "Must Be Climate Change"

Dean Whitbread, 54, from Surrey, has reported some strange goings on in his local town.

Despite being 'furthest away from a climate warrior you could imagine' (his words), he has seem some evidence that has completely changed his mind on climate change.

"I was weeding my garden when I first felt it: Water hitting my head.

"My first thought was that my kids were playing tricks and throwing water out of the window, but no, the water was falling from the sky. The actual sky."

Disturbed by these developments, he talked to members of his family that had also experienced such things.

"They told me it was 'rain', and explained how it works. I have never experienced it before so I'm sure now that climate change must be to blame."

Ddd

Dean has now joined up to Extinction Rebellion in the hope of stopping this craziness.

This story comes to us on the brink of a reported heatwave that is expected to hit the UK in the coming days.

Will Dean experience more of this 'sky water'? Who knows?

What we do know is that if any further reports appear, you will hear it here first.


Comments